Phone Coaching Works
I’ve been coaching successfully by phone and Skype for a while now and clients have found it a very positive experience. It always amazes me just how powerful and effective coaching by phone can be. But lots of people seem to have reservations about trying coaching by phone. So here are some thoughts on why it works well and might well be right for you.
What phone coaching can do for you!
There are some special advantages specific to phone coaching.
- Concentration – it if often much easier to concentrate in complete privacy in an environment of your own choosing!
- Convenient and Relaxing – you can be in your own familiar surroundings. Coaching by phone means I can work with my clients pretty much at any time of the day or night – we can fit coaching flexibly into their lives.
- Clients find it easier to be open on the phone– there can be a nice blend anonymity and intimacy and people tend to be more open
- Time Efficient – there’s no time (or money) spent travelling and coaching can be fitted more easily into a busy schedule
- International Coaching – it really doesn’t matter where you are in the world, so long as you have agood phone connection and can speak English.
I’m based in the UK but I’ve coached clients from a number of other countries including the US. But you don’t have to be far away – it is convenient wherever you live. I find it helpful to clients to have both US and UK telephone numbers and of course I’m on Skype.
If you would like to try our coaching by telephone, please get in touch – I offer a free trial session.
Wendy is the The Career Coach – helping you to find fresh perspectives on your Job Search and Career. She helps you work towards your goals and aspirations, in a way that fits in with both work and home life. Email her at email@example.com, find her on Skype at wendymason14, or call +44 (0) 2081239146 (02081239146 for UK callers) or +1 262 317 9016 if you are in the US.