I believe that good coaches offer their clients a safe, yet challenging, environment in which they can explore their issues and work out what’s right for them with the help of objective, non-judgmental input from me.
The coaching process
My services for you will focus on you, your agenda and your choices. We will look at what you’re doing, what you want to do differently and how you are going to deal with that change. It will be about real, focused, managed change: life change, career change or performance change.
My role as a coach will be to:
- really understand you and the issues you want to work on
- with you examine your goals, interests and choices
- with you explore real and perceived stumbling blocks to progress
- help you regain and maintain the self-confidence and skills needed to achieve your goals
- help you make a plan to achieve your goal
- help you carry your plan out
Services for You – an example,
- Are you looking for the right job opportunity?
- You might be looking for promotion at work or newly promoted, facing redundancy, moving between Public and Private Sectors or moving into retirement.
- You might be faced with handling a challenging relationship or situation at home or at work
- You might have challenging staff or contractors to handle in your business
We would work on the solution together!
Services for You
Each session will be structured to help you be clear about what you want to achieve and to learn to look at what you have achieved in a different light and from different angles. The result is that you get a better understanding of what you can and want to do differently and what you want to keep the same.
Sometimes doing things differently will feel unfamiliar and even uncomfortable but I will be there to support and encourage you
How long will it take?
Being coached is a great experience but it will come to an end. There is a point at which the professional coach stands back and says; “well,you are there now, there is no more need for me!”
Discussing where this might be at the very start of the coaching process helps us both focus on an end point and makes sure it happens.
I offer these Services for You
- face to face coaching – see the In Person Page
- coaching by phone or on line – see the Phone or Email Page
I am Wendy Mason and I work as a Personal Development Coach, Consultant and Writer
I have worked with many different kinds of people going through all kinds of personal and career change, particularly those;
- looking for promotion or newly promoted
- moving between Public and Private Sectors
- moving into retirement
I am very good at helping you sort out what you want, overcome obstacles and handle change. I would like to work with you! I offer face to face, telephone and on-line coaching by email or Skype.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring ++44(0)2084610114 or ++44(0)7867681439 to find out more or go to wendy-mason.com
Articles by Wendy
- Retirement – What do I do now? (leavingthepublicsector.blogspot.com)
- Working as an interim manager (leavingthepublicsector.blogspot.com)
- Are you a resilient leader? (wisewolftalking.com)