Wendy’s work experience has been in both public and private sectors as well as setting up and running her own business;
- Trained as nurse at the Royal Free Hospital, London
- Both the public and private sector experience as a general manager, project/program manager, H.R. manager and consultant. Lots of experience of handling and managing change.
- HR experience – includes recruiting staff. This meant developing job descriptions and person specifications, advertising roles, short-listing, interviewing (including running and taking part in assessment centres) and selecting candidates.
- Business start-up – my own and my clients
- Writer – you can find my books on Amazon at this link
Training and qualifications
- Advanced Diploma in Life Coaching with Distinction. This was an accredited course with 240 hours of study. Study topics included; building an effective coach-client relationship, identifying problems and strengths, motivating clients, understanding the past, goal-setting, changing belief systems, achieving life change, supporting the client, Cognitive Behavioural Coaching, NLP.
- Certificate in Confidence Coaching – Graduate Training Program (an International Coach Federation approved course)
- Certificate in Mindfulness for Well-being and Peak Performance from Monash University. Plus, a
- Certificate in the Science of Happiness from the University of California, Berkeley (GG101x: The Science of Happiness)
- Common Purpose Graduate
Trained by Kinsley Lord (the leading change management company in the UK in the 90s) in the Management o
- Association for Coaching
- Institute of Consulting