Life Coaching with Wendy Smith
Would you like to try a life coaching session with Wendy Smith? Book your free 30 minute, no obligation, trial coaching session with Wendy Smith now at this Link
Life coaching focuses on the future to encourage personal-development and self-improvement. It can help you in all aspects of your life. Are you struggling with something? It could be dealing with a difficult relationship, standing up for yourself at work, having the confidence to move out of your comfort zone and try something new or finding new direction and purpose in your life. Life coaching can help you manage grief and can even help you deal with spiritual issues to find peace of mind.
A life coach will approach things practically but sympathetically. Through questions and exercises, I will try to get a good idea of how you look at the world. From this, I will be able to help you find the most effective route to your goal. Some people feel intimidated by the idea of change and so need to take things slowly. So I might help you divide final goals into smaller bite-sized pieces. Other people may get impatient and lose interest. So, I might suggest introducing stronger reminders and incentives to keep you on track. However you approach life, as your life coach, I will be able to tailor your sessions to fit your needs.
These are some of the things life coaching can help with.
• Personal life – do you feel like you’re not making the most of life? There’s so much to see, do and learn in this world. But often a lack of confidence, time and will-power can cause us to stay inside not doing anything. I will use my specialist skills to motivate you to do the things you want to do. I will help you fight that urge to procrastinate.
• Your love life – how do you go about finding a partner? Do you wish you had the confidence to approach someone you like? Some people have problems with commitment? Are you struggling to cope with a divorce? Whatever the problem, we can work together to help you to understand your love-life and work towards improving it.
• Performance – improving your life is at the heart of life coaching. Whatever your skills, life coaching could help improve them. Whether you’re an athlete, an artist, a writer, a performer, or a musician – adopting specialist techniques will help you to push your limitations and exceed expectations.
• Emotions – I can help you to manage, and learn to value, your emotions. You can learn to manage anger and deal with upsets without feeling frustrated or stressed. I can help you manage grief, loss, sadness and change.
• Confidence – I have a qualification in coaching people to get to a higher level of confidence at home and at work.
• Business life – starting and running a business is tough work. Sometimes we get so absorbed in hard work we neglect ourselves. I can help with confidence, leadership, decision-making and work/life balance.
• Stress and anxiety – as a life coach I can help you learn to handle pressure and feel more confident about dealing with stressful situations.
What happens during a life coaching session?
Life coaching sessions usually last about an hour 60 minutes over the phone. During the session, I will ask you a number of questions, such as what you want to get out of life, what areas you’re unhappy with and where you’d like to see yourself ending up. Although a life coach will work with you, it’s often up to you to challenge or reflect upon certain ideas to help you move forward with your life. You will never be forced to make any decisions you don’t feel comfortable with and all sessions will be confidential. This allows you to explore your thoughts and feelings privately.
Life coaching is often seen as a partnership between you and your life coach. I will gently encourage you to explore how to make positive changes in your life. I will offer support and feedback to help you to stay focused on your goals.