Monday Quotes – Leadership
- “It’s hard to lead a cavalry charge if you think you look funny on a horse.” Adlai E. Stevenson II
- “To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.” Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then, you are an excellent leader.” Dolly Parton
- “Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.” Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men — the other 999 follow women.” Groucho Marx
- “You have to be burning with “an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right.” If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.” Steve Jobs
- “Leadership is not about titles, positions or flowcharts. It is about one life influencing another.” John C. Maxwell
- “Being responsible sometimes means pissing people off.” Colin Powell
- “Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.” John F. Kennedy
Wendy Mason is the Happiness Coach and author of a new novel, The Wolf Project. Wendy is a life and career coach and writer. She is passionate about helping people find happiness at work and at home! To find out more firstname.lastname@example.org, find her on Skype at wendymason14, or call +44 (0) 2081239146 (02081239146 for UK callers) or +1 262 317 9016 if you are in the US.
A free trial/consultation allows you to give phone coaching a real trial without any financial risk. And remember there are great benefits to be achieved from coaching by phone or Skype.