This is from Wall-McLaughlin Recruiting & Staffing – JobWall Blog.
A prominent blogger recently proclaimed that any professional who considers himself to be a top performer in his field has a blog. So if you don’t have a blog, you must not be a top performer. With more and more employers buying into that statement, the establishment and maintenance of a blog is becoming as important a part of the job search process as is having a clean resume or nailing your interviews. By establishing and maintaining a blog you:
– Set yourself apart from other job seekers
– Show your expertise in a niche field
– Show you are keeping up with the times and are able to display your understanding of the happenings in your industry
– Establish yourself as a source of information, not just a name on paper
– Attract others with the same interests as you, allowing you to grow your professional network
So now that you’ve established a blog, what are the key dos and don’ts to ensure your blog will help you land that dream job?
More at Wall-McLaughlin Recruiting & Staffing – JobWall Blog.