Career Development – the FT Guide to Business Training really delivers
linkWendy is a Career and Life Coach helping you find fresh perspectives on life and your career. You can book a FREE coaching session or find out more at this
Do you deliver training for your organization? Then I think you will love this!
The Financial Times Guide to Business Training shows you how to develop, design and deliver outstanding business training.
Written by two of the UK’s leading business trainers and based on extensive research into what the best trainers say and do, this book:
· Is a single reference for anyone involved in business training whether you are newly qualified or experienced, a freelance trainer or already embedded in learning and development departments
- Provides a comprehensive resource of ideas, tools and approaches
- Will help you improve the quality of all aspects of your training needs, including analysis, planning and delivery
- Reveals the secrets of outstanding business training so that you can improve your reputation and results
- Answers commonly asked questions
- Offers support on your training journey via www.ftguidetobusinesstraining.com
“I see this book as being an invaluable resource for anyone involved in providing HR support, L&D, CPD and In Service Training, and would certainly help the next generation of business professionals to create and provide more interesting and effective training”
If you would like further advice on this please get in touch at the link below.
Wendy Smith is a career consultant, life coach and business coach with depth of experience in helping people lead happier lives and feel more fulfilled. She has worked in management as well as coaching and personal development, as well as starting up her own businesses. That means she is equally at home helping clients find a new career direction, starting-up a new business or dealing with life’s more challenging personal issues.