Phone Coaching Works
linkdy is a coach and writer, helping you find fresh perspectives on your life at home and at work. You can book a FREE coaching session or find out more at this
I’ve been coaching successfully by phone and Skype for a while now and clients have found it a very positive experience. It always amazes me just how powerful and effective coaching by phone can be. But lots of people seem to have reservations about trying coaching by phone. So here are some thoughts on why it works well and might well be right for you.
What phone coaching can do for you!
There are some special advantages specific to phone coaching.
- Concentration – it if often much easier to concentrate in complete privacy in an environment of your own choosing!
- Convenient and Relaxing – you can be in your own familiar surroundings. Coaching by phone means I can work with my clients pretty much at any time of the day or night – we can fit coaching flexibly into their lives.
- Clients find it easier to be open on the phone– there can be a nice blend anonymity and intimacy and people tend to be more open
- Time Efficient – there’s no time (or money) spent travelling and coaching can be fitted more easily into a busy schedule
- International Coaching – it really doesn’t matter where you are in the world, so long as you have agood phone connection and can speak English.
I’m based in the UK but I’ve coached clients from a number of other countries including the US. But you don’t have to be far away – it is convenient wherever you live. I find it helpful to clients to have both US and UK telephone numbers and of course I’m on Skype.
Wendy Smith is a coach and writer helping you find fresh perspectives on your life including your career. She helps people lead happier lives and feel more fulfilled. Need help finding work, with problems at work, at home or with relationships? Book a FREE coaching session with Wendy or find out more at this link
You can find Wendy’s books on Amazon at this link
Wendy has written a little eBook on how to get on with your boss and a book on job search – you can find her books on Amazon at this link