Wendy Smith provides the full range of career development and job search advice
- job search with CV review
- interview/assessment centre preparation
- mid-career review and career change
- preparing for a job move or promotion
- dealing with problems at work like dealing with a difficult boss.
Here is a list of my career coaching services in more detatil;
- Support through the job search process, including CV review and interview coaching, to help you stand out from the crowd.
- Techniques to help you identify your perfect career, carry out a mid-career review or deal with career cross-roads
- Support in establishing yourself in a new role,
- Team leadership and, for example, managing people for the first time
- Dealing with difficult people (including the boss)
- Becoming a senior executive for the first time
- Looking into all the issues at work that might be affecting life at home
- Helping you to think positively, feel confident and motivated
- Identifying and overcoming obstacles on your way to success
- Recognizing your skills, attributes and experiences; how to make sure you reflect and develop them
My experience means I can support you in work with handling project and program management issues and corporate decision making.
I tailor my support to meet your specific needs. My coaching services offer flexibility – I am available in the evening and at weekends. And, you will receive phone and email support when you need it most.
The approach will be comprehensive. Therefore, it is designed to support you through the whole job search and career development process. But you make the choice of when I work with you and on what. If you feel confident to handle any particular area or areas without help, that’s fine.
I can help you succeed. My overall goal is to set you on your way to a more fulfilling and successful work life.