Wendy Smith provides the full range of career development and job search advice
I provide support at all stages of your career. This includes; job search with CV
review and interview/assessment centre preparation, mid-career review and preparing for that job move or promotion to dealing with problems at work like dealing with a difficult boss.
Here is a list of my career coaching services;
- Support through the job search process, including CV review and interview coaching, to help you stand out from the crowd.
- Techniques to help you identify your perfect career, carry out a mid-career review or deal with career cross-roads
- Support in establishing yourself in a new role,
- Team leadership and, for example, managing people for the first time
- Dealing with difficult people (including the boss)
- Becoming a senior executive for the first time
- Looking into all the issues at work that might be affecting life at home
- Helping you to think positively, feel confident and motivated
- Identifying and overcoming obstacles on your way to success
- Recognizing your skills, attributes and experiences; how to make sure you reflect and develop them
My experience means I can support you in handling project and program management issues and corporate decision making.
I tailor my support to meet your specific needs. My coaching services offer flexibility – I am available in the evening and at weekends. And, you will receive phone and email support when you need it most.
The approach will be comprehensive. Therefore, it is designed to support you through the whole job search and career development process. But you make the choice of when I work with you and on what. If you feel confident to handle any particular area or areas without help, that’s fine.
I can help you succeed
Career Coaching – I can help you to succeed in your present job, establish your professional goals, and aid you going for promotion or making a career change. Also, if you lose your job through redundancy or dismissal, I can help you make the right fresh start.
I will never tell you what to do. But I can give you advice to make that all-important career transition. Or I can give the extra help you need to deal with difficulties at work. Perhaps, you want to work towards a new skill that will help you advance in your current role.
My overall goal is to set you on your way to a more fulfilling work life.
Working with a coach really can make your career zing! Get in touch at the email email address below.
Contact Wendy to arrange your first FREE session or find out more. Phone 07867681439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Special offer for new clients – there is 10% off fees for all new clients until 07/01/2017. It will apply throughout your coaching programme.
Wendy Smith is a career consultant, life coach and business coach with depth of experience in organisational development, management, coaching and personal development. That experience means she is equally at home helping clients find a new career direction, starting-up new businesses or dealing with life’s more challenging personal issues. You can contact her at email@example.com
Wendy has written a little eBook on how to get on with your boss and a book on job search – you can find all her books on Amazon at this link