Career coaching tailored to your needs
Hi, I’m Wendy Smith (career and life coach) and I am very happy to welcome you to the WiseWolf Life and Career Coaching website. If you don’t find what your are looking for below, please get in touch with me on 07867681439 (+447867681439 from outside the UK). You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for a career consultant or job coaching, I have depth of experience in the whole career management process. This covers career choices, job search (including CV review and interview support), in-role support dealing with, for example, management issues, as well as career development and handling things like redundancy.
You can find out more about coaching with me at this link. Find out more about my career services below.
Depending on your choices, my support could include;
- Support through the job search process, including CV review and interview coaching, to help you stand out from the crowd.
- Techniques to help you identify your perfect career or to deal with career cross-roads
- Support in establishing yourself in a new role,
- Team leadership and, for example, managing people for the first time
- Dealing with difficult people (including the boss)
- Becoming a senior executive for the first time
- Looking into all the issues at work that might be affecting life at home
- Helping you to think positively, feel confident and motivated
- Identifying and overcoming obstacles on your way to success
- Recognising your skills, attributes and experiences; how to make sure you reflect and develop them
I can even support you in handling project and program management issues
I tailor my support to meet your specific needs. My coaching services offer flexibility – I am available in the evening and at weekends. And, you will receive phone and email support when you need it most.
The approach will be comprehensive. Therefore, it is designed to support you through the whole job search and career development process. But you make the choice of when I work with you. If you feel confident to handle any particular area or areas without help, that’s fine.
I can help you succeed
Career Coaching – I can help you to succeed in your present job, establish your professional goals, and aid you going for promotion or making a career change. Also, if you lose your job through redundancy or dismissal, I can help you make the right fresh start.
I will never tell you what to do. But I can give you advice to make that all-important career transition. Or I can give the extra help you need to deal with difficulties at work. Perhaps, you want to work towards a new skill that will help you advance in your current role.
My overall goal is to set you on your way to a more fulfilling work life.
You can see your options for coaching sessions and the payment structure here
To find out more at any time, ring me, Wendy Smith, on 07867681439 (+447867681439 from outside the UK) or email email@example.com